Saturday, May 22, 2010

Longest Book For Me To Finish

I'm a goodreads.com member and it's one of the many open tabs I have whenever I boot up my Mozilla Firefox. I just noticed yesterday, when I browsed through my profile, that I've started reading Lover Mine by JR Ward 8 days ago and I'm like, only 55% of the book! This has been quite the longest read I've done so far. I know, I've been pretty much busy with the business but I would probably still find the time to read if Lover Mine was any good. I truly find it disappointing. The pacing was too slow for me. Quite honestly, the M/M scenes with Blayblock and Quinn was not helping. I think they steal the limelight between John Matthew and Xhex. I find myself skipping pages whenever those two males were mentioned. Now, I'm tempted to drop it and move on to another book. Meljean brook or Virgina Kantra?

No comments:

Post a Comment