Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just In : In My Bookshelf

Because I'm crazy about Ms. Stacia Kane's Downside Series, I couldn't wait for the paperback to get here in the Philippines fast enough. I decided to get the e-book version through fictionwise for $7.49, roughly  Php 345.00 (at 25% discount, originally $9.99.  New ebooks are given 15-25% off for 7 days upon release). Amazon's Kindle edition is at $8.39.  I don't really understand why mass market paperbacks are much cheaper that kindle editions. They won't incur printing and other overhead expenses when you DL electronically.  So, can anyone enlighten me?
Anyways, I also wanted to get Ms Frost's Eternal Kiss Of Darkness but it's not available in Fictionwise so, I downloaded Amazon's Kindle App in my IPhone.  Yipee! I love it! Now I got Stanza, IBook, Ereader now Kindle.  So far I've been using a lot of my Stanza app but I got a feeling, Kindle will catch up.It's $7.59 by the way. Wait, how come this time kindle edition is cheaper? The paperback is at $7.99..huh (scratches head)
Oh well, I can;t wait to get home and snuggle up with my IPhone..after doing some mommy stuff, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment