Friday, March 11, 2011

Downside 4: Series by Stacia Kane

I've been wondering for so long after I've read the 3rd series, when will I get my hands on the 4th book.  It was an experience reading those 3 that I've been itching to know what's gonna happen to Terrible and Chess.  As far as I know, no release date as of yet but Ms. Kane has started with Downside 5 already which means Downside 4, incidentally, it's official title has been posted at Ms Kane's Blog , as SACRIFICIAL MAGIC, is probably to be released soon!! happy, happy! Joy, joy!

Here's a teeny weeny snippet from downside 4, just to whet your appetite:




“His mouth on hers, the kind of insistent kiss she knew well. The kind that made her blood race through her veins until it found a good place to stop, that made her clutch at him harder than she meant to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment