Sunday, August 29, 2010

After Reading Silver Borne By Patricia Briggs

At first I thought that I have already read Silver Borne since the first chapter was so familiar but for the life of me, I cound not remember what happened in the the book. As I continued to chapter 2, I then realized that what I had read was only an exerpt from the book. Good thing I did not stop reading or else I would have missed a really great part of Mercy's exciting life with the wolves and the fae.
Mercy always seems to attract trouble one way or another. As if her precarious position as the Alpha's mate and her being a coyote and not pack which in itself built resentment from the pack is not enough, she once again innocuously involved herself from power-hunger faes. Not just your ordinary magic weilding fae but the Fairy Queen no less.
This time the limelight was shared with Samuel. And I can't wait to know what had really happened with Samuel and his tragic love with a particular fae. The enigmatic and dominant Samuel stammering in front of a girl..precious! I have always wanted Samuel to find his HEA. I didn't realized he already found it and lost it and now, found it once more and I know this time, he won't let it go.
I don't want to spoil it all but this time Adam and Mercy's mating bond finally, finally became solid and strong. How the bonds between the pack and the mated pack were beautifully described and were actually witnessed by Mercy in her magic-induced state.
What I would like to know about next is The Marrock's. I hope he'll get his own HEA in a separate book soon!
My rating: *****5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment