Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Book Blog

Yey!I have finally decided to create my own book blog.
I love reading so much that I feel like my day is not complete without flipping through the pages of an actual book or my Stanza e-book. The books I've read have bought me some relief from the stress of daily life, an escape to a different world where all things wonderful and exciting happens.

This blog is dedicated to all the books that I've read and I'll be reading. Expect some book reviews, authors updates and book releases of my favorite genres, Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Sci-fi Romance, Fantasy Romance, Romantica, some Historical Romance and YA.

Hopefully, some future readers of my blog will share their comments and talk just about anything about their favorite book.

Here's to more future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment